- To ensure quality health care as a fundamental right of every individual.
- Provide free state of the art medical cover without discrimination.
- Treat all patients with dignity and utmost respect.
- Provide free medical care and not to turn away any patient due to financial constraints.
- Opposed to commercialization of medical treatment.
- Create public awareness in the society at large for prevention of diseases.
- Carry out research and transfer of technology for better medical care.
- Enhance the capacity building of medical professionals.
- Transfer of technology and expertise in various medical disciplines.